Software – Developer / Graduate (all genders welcome)
Are you planning your own future? Then use the prospects of an innovative young company!
Depending on the nature of your interests and experiences, we are happy to talk to you and look for the right entry opportunity together with you.
We create solutions
In software development you will work in an innovative and forward-thinking team and help shape challenging and varied projects in the automotive industry.
- Development of hardware-related software
- Work in future-oriented projects from prototype to series production
- Creation and analysis of software, architecture and security concepts
- Independent implementation of the software according to process, taking into account Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) and ISO 26262
- Working according to the latest methods, the possibility of mobile work from home is also offered
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable expertise
- Experience with C/C++, Embedded Linux, QNX and Autosar
- Good knowledge of clean code development and architecture
- Knowledge of development tools
- Very good German and English skills in spoken and written
- Know-how in dealing with agile methods is an advantage
We are looking forward to your application! Your contact person is André Koos.